Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Theres so many works of art that i Love.. I dont know much about art denomination haha. I'm an art appreciator, my photographer friend told me that my taste is 'fine art'. I dont like all paintings. only certain paintings i love. and i think most painting i love consists of bright colors combination.

I used to like 'dark' art.. Most indonesian artists are 'dark' artists.. their artwork consist of color black, grey, white, brown etc.. but now. I dont really fancy them and I dont fancy independent movie anymore. I used to 'crave' to watch more independent movie and appreciate it so much. May be working life makes my brain and my mind needs a more 'comforting, exciting, funny' movie than some 'sorrow, meaningful, need to think' independent films. haha.

anyway... I have kept this pictures for quite long time. i forgot where i got the pics. So sorry if you own the pic. I love it . check it out yo!