Monday, April 25, 2011

Tibi Love

I am so in love with this NY brand.. and the story on how they started is just very inspiring.. Me love TIBI.. I would love to wear it everyday.. :):) monday - Sunday. I will have something to wear from it.

I seriously considering of goin on apparel business once im done with my work in financial industry.. I can't do it both at the same time.. Ive done it and it doesnt work out .. haha.. i need to gather a lot a lot of money to build my own brand empire..my mother says that I am very idealistic.. I dont really want to sell any clothes which doesnt reflect me or my designs.. my mother says business doesnt work that way.. we must listen to customer and sell what they want to buy... its trueee... but .... i have to stick with my principalities to a certain degree somehow.. I cant follow what people say all the time.. I must follow where my heart and faith goes..

hauehaueahuae... if u know the story 'CHasing the donkey" from the bible .. i consider and encourage my self that I AM chasing the donkey.. hoorraayy...

here are some sketches from tibi... if u wanna check the brand.. check out http://www.tibi.com/