Thursday, August 4, 2022

1st peter 2

I am very impressed by this chapter in the bible... it talks alot about most difficult part of me to implement in my life... when i read this, 1

So get rid of all evil and all deceit and hypocrisy and envy and all slander.

2

And yearn like newborn infants for pure, spiritual milk, so that by it you may grow up to salvation,


I realized how toxic is my heart without the Lord. I dont know how i inherit those toxicity, i have seen so many kind non-malicious people, non slanderous, true and non envy people... even some of them are non christian, how am I still like this? therefore i am yearning for pure spiritual milk... needing of it so badly in my life.. begging the Lord please nurture me like a baby, i dont know this kind of heart still lives in me . 

**********

ending of the chapter, I found The Lord is speaking to me.. I found myself been so mean to people whose words are mean to me, and i tend to hurt people for my own benefit sake, for a few times.. and ive been living with that kind of regret.. on the other hand, i also left a lot of people who once being mean to me. I talk back being mean to them and look down on them... how i felt so regretful.. 

I dont know, but there are some kind of people that i just CANT get along, i just cant blend, i just dont get their heart.. i dont find them being kind or whatever... well.. i should just follow christ like ... He is amazing ... He bore my sins, in His body, didnt retaliate anything.. how i wish I can be just like HIm .

22

He committed no sin nor was deceit found in his mouth.

23

When he was maligned, he did not answer back; when he suffered, he threatened no retaliation, but committed himself to God who judges justly.

24

He himself bore our sins in his body on the tree, that we may cease from sinning and live for righteousness. By his wounds you were healed.