Saturday, December 8, 2018

p u r e l o v e

When choosing a life partner.. checklist, standards etc will fall apart when it comes to love.. As many as people giving me a lot of advices on logics rather than love, it is the substance of love that i have been searching for these whole life.

my heart couldnt choose without love.

my heart has no choice where love exist.


Dear you,

my gift of Christmas.

I know I am wrong. I am sorry that i love you. I am sorry that i care for you, that you has lost a pure friendship from me. Seeing how innocent and pure you are about us, is a pain and peace at the same time.

Listening to you, seeing you getting stronger each day is my joy and my treasure. Your sadness become my sadness, your comfort become my goal, your future becomes my prayers.

maybe this is pure love,

not asking you to be mine, but loving  you for who you are.

facilitating freedom that you seek.

supporting your heart prayers and desires.

I would like to be a home for you

and my prayers is that...

maybe someday....